** IMPORTANT NOTICE **
On September 20, all things being equal, we will have our first service in the Church since March. There will be one service at 10:30 am. The building needs to be sanitized after each service. There is not enough time between the 8:00 & 10:30 to clean.
Before we use the building, it will be professionally disinfected.
Bishop Brown has given us his blessing to use the building for worship with certain restrictions. These are:
– Call Judy Dean (236-3120) to let us know you will be in church on Sunday.
– Face masks must be worn the entire time you are in the building. (These will be provided if you do not have one.)
– Maintain a minimum of six feet distance from other worshipers who are not of the same household.
– Sit in designated areas only.
– No congregational singing.
– No physical contact between worshipers except those of the same household.
– Use hand sanitizer prior to receiving Communion. (This will be provided if you do not bring any.) Communion with consecrated Bread only.
– You must notify the church if you or anyone in your party is diagnosed with COVID-19 within the next two weeks.
Thank you for your cooperation and consideration of your fellow communicants. We pray that God will bless our worship with His presence and love.
I am available for pastoral care at all times. Call me at the office (856-2894) or at home (644-9447).
We will do our best to keep you informed.
Please keep me in your prayers even as I assure you that you are in mine.
In Christ’s Name,
For virtual worship opportunities and the diocesan COVID response, click on the button below.
Responding to God’s call by:
Providing an inviting, welcoming, and nurturing community for all to worship God,
Encouraging and supporting lay ministries,
Proclaiming the good news of God’s love through word and deed.
JOIN OUR SPIRITUAL JOURNEY
SUNDAY MORNING8:00 a.m. Contemplative (spoken);
10:30 a.m. Choral (sung)