join our spiritual journey!
** IMPORTANT NOTICE **
On September 20, all things being equal, we will have our first service in the Church since March. There will be one service at 10:30 am. The building needs to be sanitized after each service. There is not enough time between the 8:00 & 10:30 to clean.
Before we use the building, it will be professionally disinfected.
Bishop Brown has given us his blessing to use the building for worship with certain restrictions. These are:
– Call Judy Dean (236-3120) to let us know you will be in church on Sunday.
– Face masks must be worn the entire time you are in the building. (These will be provided if you do not have one.)
– Maintain a minimum of six feet distance from other worshipers who are not of the same household.
– Sit in designated areas only.
– No congregational singing.
– No physical contact between worshipers except those of the same household.
– Use hand sanitizer prior to receiving Communion. (This will be provided if you do not bring any.) Communion with consecrated Bread only.
– You must notify the church if you or anyone in your party is diagnosed with COVID-19 within the next two weeks.
Thank you for your cooperation and consideration of your fellow communicants. We pray that God will bless our worship with His presence and love.
I am available for pastoral care at all times. Call me at the office (856-2894) or at home (644-9447).
We will do our best to keep you informed.
Please keep me in your prayers even as I assure you that you are in mine.
In Christ’s Name,
For virtual worship opportunities and the diocesan COVID response, click on the button below.
8:00 a.m. Contemplative (spoken)
10:30 a.m. Choral (sung)
coffee hour following each service
SUNDAY MORNING sTUDY
9:30 a.m. – 10:15 a.m. Library
7:30 a.m. Contemplative (spoken)
breakfast follows service
Sunday 9/13/2020 – 10:30am Service
All are welcome at God’s table. Gathering together in worship is the heart of our life at St. Paul’s. At each of our Sunday services we hear the Good News of Jesus Christ and we share in the Holy Eucharist — the bread and wine that unites us with the risen Christ.
Our pipe organ is beautifully voiced and provides richness to our worship. Our 10:30 a.m. Sunday service is with music, while the 8:00 is a spoken contemplative service. This is the only functioning pipe organ in Georgetown. Read more about our pipe organ here.